SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Awesome work Zarrel, love all the crashes, it really show how much work goes into learning the stunt thing.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hella props on the video bro. That James Dean look in there is pretty pimp. :pimp:
:lol:

Dope as always man! :clap: Make sure to get some nice footage on that roadtrip tomorrow. :D
thx. Givin sthlm a pass unfortunately, too much last minute for me, no time to fix the bike n get off work. Aimin for a party/chill weekend instead :D

Sweeden comin through with the hard hitters so far! Not sure were all the NY riders are at? West Coast CA?
or France, Spain, Russia and even Finland :hmmm:

·
Registered
366 Posts
stunt that pig i could never do that on my drz.

·
Registered
101 Posts
thx. Givin sthlm a pass unfortunately, too much last minute for me, no time to fix the bike n get off work. Aimin for a party/chill weekend instead :D
Coolio, you should probably be glad you didn't. I got a text from Josef litterally two minutes ago... Cops pulled them over for overloaded trailer and what not so they're stuck in Norrköping (snack om olovlig körning osv osv)... He was NOT happy..

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Coolio, you should probably be glad you didn't. I got a text from Josef litterally two minutes ago... Cops pulled them over for overloaded trailer and what not so they're stuck in Norrköping (snack om olovlig körning osv osv)... He was NOT happy..
Wow... that really sucks! And he was like 'Yeah come with us, we'v got plenty of room on the trailer!' :rofl:

·
Registered
11 Posts
coul you maybe load it on vimeo , as german we are not allowed to see most of good vids on youtube because of gemashit..

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Awesome video! What do you use to edit it with? I love the way your titles seem to be floating there, as part of the video instead of on top of it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Awesome video! What do you use to edit it with? I love the way your titles seem to be floating there, as part of the video instead of on top of it.
Thanks, I use Adobe Premiere and After Effects for motiontracking/creating the titles. Got more of it in this vid:
Arendal Stunt Session 2010 :thumbup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
really cool vid :) would be great if all of your and all pimpstarvids would be on vimeo too :rolleyes2::rolleyes::clap:

how long do you stunt till now ?:bowdown:

·
Registered
11 Posts
yes nearly all new uploaded vids :( .. how often do you practise in a week :D ? i am now able to bring my front end a bit up with clutch but only 2 feet 10 secs xD

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes nearly all new uploaded vids :( .. how often do you practise in a week :D ? i am now able to bring my front end a bit up with clutch but only 2 feet 10 secs xD
When my bike isn't broken and I have time I practice a few times a week, on holidays almost every day :)
he he just keep practicing and you'll get there :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts