SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some parts of my AMA Bike from 2008. All parts have never been used besides what dealer does to get heat cycles before they sale the bikes. Buyer pays for shipping.

Stock Clutch and Clutch Springs---Retail $105 My price $80
Stock Piston-Retail----$100 My Price....$80
Skid Plate----Retail----$35 My Price $20
Complete Valve Springs with Valve Stem Seal and Valve Seat
---Retail $65 My Price $40
Engine Plugs----Retail $25 My Price $15
Intake and Exhaust Crank---Retail $270 for both My Price $180
MX Complete Front Brake Setup---Retail $300 My Price $200
Renthal Front Sprocket 13 Tooth---Retail $23 My Price 15
Remember these are all brand new parts. The piston looks worse than it is because they ran pump gas at the dealer. The piston is brand new and I literally never personally ran the bike with these parts in it.

I also have a 06 Exhaust just the end piece and not the header.
Retail---$480 (OEM) My Price $100

·
Registered
504 Posts
Dude... What? Check your prices. None of these parts are new. Who the hell would run a used piston for $20 less then new? Maybe if you sell the cylinder with it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about that, On the piston I meant to type a 5 instead of an 8....it was late last night when I posted this......make me an offer on anything need to sale these parts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And I meant that these parts are all brand new as the have no hard rides on them. I tore down the bike the second I got it back from the dealer. So whatever the dealer did to make sure it ran is all the motor parts have on them. Just offer me a price on any of the parts. I need to sale these and have no need for them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts