SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my '05 WR without the stuff cause the buyer of the bike only wanted the dirt hoops. Here's what I have: Black excels with gold Excel hubs and spacers. Bearings are perfect. Rear tire has some chain scrub cause it's a 160 supercorsa. I ran 150's before with no rubbing at all. Rims are both 17's, 4.25 and 3.5 inch.
The rear rotor is a Gold fren brand. Front is a braking rotor-like new-never got hot and is as thick as new, braking yamaha specific caliper lots of pad left, fits '99up every yami. with a braided line and brembo radial master cylinder.
The rims are in exc. shape, a few very small scratches-NO RASH or CHAIN SCRUB. They are true and not dinged. All this stuff was on my street legal bike so it had an eassy life with maybe 1200miles. I have 2 CR500 street legal supermotos and a 650r street motard so none of them get used a lot. SO:

Wheels, rear disc and 45t sprocket, with or without tires-it's up to you for shipping: $900 plus shipping from WA state(I live in Canada but i'm 5min from the border so I have an add. there for my stuff to go.)
Front brakes: Rotor and caliper only-$500 shipped
Front brakes with rotor, caliper, line and brembo master-$650
OR everything for $1575 shipped in the 48 or Canada

All this stuff would be new: wheels-$1200
ft brakes- $850
rear disc- $115
tires,tubes etc.... Can take more detailed pics but I assure you I don't sell junk

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
parts

Payment pending on caliper, master cyl. and brake line. I do have a motomaster 4piston caliper w/a yamaha mount bracket that i'd be willing to sell if someone wants a whole setup.

·
Registered
295 Posts
i doubt you will have this stuff around but i'm hoping to pick up a WR in april when i come down, if you still have these goods i will prob take them off your hands. i'll hit you up on bcsb when it gets closer to then

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
brakes

It uses a relo bracket for the caliper. And Anoxion, i'm taking the stuff to VSM probably today to sell it for me. I'm building my CR500AC so I need to get rid of some stuff.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
new pics

New pics of the parts in this setup. Price for the complete setup is $1575 shipped in Canada or the 48 states.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You're welcome. I'll let you know when the money is in the mail with the tracking number today.

Thanks!!! Sweet Deal!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry for the misunderstanding - I'm not looking for any parts. I'm interested in advice on licensing my YZ 450 in WA to make it street legal. I bought it in Canada and have never licensed it in WA (paperwork is still Canadian). How did you get your bike street legal? Thanks, Brandon (425)754-5185

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sorry for the misunderstanding - I'm not looking for any parts. I'm interested in advice on licensing my YZ 450 in WA to make it street legal. I bought it in Canada and have never licensed it in WA (paperwork is still Canadian). How did you get your bike street legal? Thanks, Brandon (425)754-5185
It's easier to have it done in Idaho... That's what happened with mine, Idaho is a lot more lenient when it comes to approving an ORV into a street legal vehicle.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts