SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,I just got some supermoto wheels for my CRF150R and I'm wondering what spacers to use because the ones I got given are, ONE back motocross CRF150R spacer, 2 cylinder spacers that rub on the dust covers of the bearings and I got 1 good spacer that sat inside the hub.. What spacers could I use? Is there any specific ones I need? Also the fearing, I have a smaller sprocket on the back of my wheel but a motocross front sprocket still, do I need to lower the teeth on that too? Thanks, Danny

·
Registered
7 Posts
also a yorkshire crf150r supermoto rider

Hi there,I just got some supermoto wheels for my CRF150R and I'm wondering what spacers to use because the ones I got given are, ONE back motocross CRF150R spacer, 2 cylinder spacers that rub on the dust covers of the bearings and I got 1 good spacer that sat inside the hub.. What spacers could I use? Is there any specific ones I need? Also the fearing, I have a smaller sprocket on the back of my wheel but a motocross front sprocket still, do I need to lower the teeth on that too? Thanks, Danny
Danny

which manufacturer are the hubs from? talon or Honda
if its talon then they will sell you the correct fitment as a full kit with bearings and inner hub sleeve

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Danny

which manufacturer are the hubs from? talon or Honda
if its talon then they will sell you the correct fitment as a full kit with bearings and inner hub sleeve
They're 12" mag wheels for pitbikes modified for a CRF150R. Nearly finished my season in the norasport and NMRRC now and have a completely better understanding of the supermoto set ups.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj7q_pIF7-0 gopro from blyton racing with the norasport in the pitbike class

1 - 6 of 6 Posts