SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my first Sumo. Went for a 2009 Husky SM 610 S.

I will admit, I鈥檓 a bit if a mod nut 馃 so if there is anything you recommend I look into modification wise, let me know.

The plan is to firstly get used to riding a SuperMoto, comibg from a Yamaha R6, this is definitely goibgbto be a learning curve. From there I will probably tart the 610 up, staying with the Red, White & Black colour scheme.

Visual styling mods first then performance as already running an Arrow pipe.

Registered
Welcome! This forum isnt as active as it used to be but still lots of good info.

As far as mods im not sure. Some guys i know that used to race them did nothing whole others went nuts. Really depends on your goals. Id enjoy it for awhile and add your personal style.

Registered
Welcome! This forum isnt as active as it used to be but still lots of good info.

As far as mods im not sure. Some guys i know that used to race them did nothing whole others went nuts. Really depends on your goals. Id enjoy it for awhile and add your personal style.
+1

not sure if it has an exhaust
Do that
BBK hmm idk I鈥檝e never had one lmaoo! But I鈥檒l go with what shift said because your own style is what makes us riders unique is our style fam

Super Moderator
Welcome! Like shift said, the site is not as active as it once was but it is full of info and proper race info. The street side has its own set ups which is pretty basic and then you have the race set ups which are badass. As to the lifestyle well, the streetside seems to think SM is a punk rock type thing or the stunters dream and the race side is all about proper set up and the like.

Most people on here are of the street side so you will get all kinds of replies on how to set it up with blingy parts where as the racer side is about the spendyass good parts lol. But we all love to have fun and ride so who cares.

Make the bike your own and go have some fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts