SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of stock wheels from a 2002 TTR 90 mounted with kart track ready rubber.
The rear wheel is the stock 12" with Pirelli SL26 120/70-12 tire mounted. The front is the stock 14" with an IRC NR77 70/90-14 tire mounted. The tires were used one day at a kart track by my then 10 y/o daughter. The front tire still has all the rubber nobbies and the rear has decent sized chicken stips. These are virtually brand new. Perfect for young road racer or anyone interested in taking the TTR 90 to the asphalt.

I thought it would be cheaper to go this route and make sure my kid was into riding asphalt. It was and she enjoyed it but time got away from us and she's to big for the bike which I sold last weekend. I have over $200 into this set up and will let them go for $100 plus shipping. I am open to offers but within reason.

I am in Los Angeles and you are welcome to see the wheels and P/U for free. Email me at gregx1966 at yahoo dot com for additional photos and we can exchange phone numbers. I don't check this site regularly so please email me directly for an immediate response.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sold! (Or should I say Bought!) Great and easy member to work with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts