SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys , there is a tricker 250 being sold in my town , I wanted to know if any of you have ever ridden that bike and what your opinions are, it looks like a lot of fun , but seems to have a rather small amount of hp. He is asking too much money for it but maybe he would lower the price a bit.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Off course , but what I was I was wondering was how much difference there is between this bike and other trial bikes , like the gas gas or beta. I would mostly use it in the city , probably running away from the cops often. The problem is that there aren`t any dealers for real trial bikes in my country and this is the only thing close to a trial bike being sold right now.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I wish I could help.... We don't get the bike here... at least from what I know....

But it does look like a crazy fun bike.... Like a motard humped a trial bike, then the Tricker was born..... :clap:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViPx6ZY5iIc

I would LOVE to fit a WR250X engine in it(although maybe heavy).... Even looks to be liquid cooled....:clap:

I say go for it.... :thumbup:

Although I bet it's range is pretty weak<-- allot of fuel stops....

·
Registered
408 Posts
I've been drooling over that bike for few years... I wish it was available in the US market...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Buy it!

Consensus is.... buy this bike (but drive a bargain if you can). I would buy this bike just for its looks. Specs seem pretty good too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts