SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my SM wheels I had built last year for my 02 WR250. They are black Excel's 3.50/4.25 laced to new Yamy hubs(YZ front). I rode the bike maybe 5 times at a local track 8hrs. tops total. I also have an EBC front SM rotor with relocation bracket. Currently have some Michelin tires mounted up. I will also include the rear sprocket.

Asking $1200.00 + S&H

·
Registered
57 Posts
how much for the rotor and relocator

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested!

Is your setup still for sale?

I just have to check that those will fit my 05 WR! These came off an 02 WR?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes they did, I used a YZ front hub & spacer which I have to go with the wheels so you can bolt em right on.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wheels, Tires, Rotor & Bracket, Sprocket, & Front Fender shipped to you for $1095.00. Once again these are brand new wheels with less than 8hrs ride time on them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw these same wheels on ebay today for $1000. I am considering the purchase, but still thinking about it. I am curious about why there is a front brake disc, but no rear brake disc; also no sprocket bolts?
I am new to blogging and don't know the lingo yet. What does "ttt" mean?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I saw these same wheels on ebay today for $1000. I am considering the purchase, but still thinking about it. I am curious about why there is a front brake disc, but no rear brake disc; also no sprocket bolts?
I am new to blogging and don't know the lingo yet. What does "ttt" mean?

When most people convert their bike to a supermoto they buy an oversize front rotor and use the stock rear rotor. Again with the sprocket bolts they most likely got bolted back onto the stock rear wheel.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts