SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supermoto wheels for Yamaha YZ and WR dirt bikes (250, 400, 426, 450) 1999 and newer.

Black Excel rims with gold Talon hubs. 4.25" rear and 3" front. Includes wheel spacers for front and rear (front spacers not pictured).

Both wheels are in great condition with no loose spokes, bends, etc. The rear wheel has a scratch in the paint that goes part way around the rim but its no deeper than the paint (no metal was effected) and is hardly noticeable. I put a red arrow in the picture to show you.

Asking $800 FIRM plus shipping.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The were on a WR but the wheels and hubs are exactly the same for the WR and the YZ. The only difference between the two applications is a spacer on the YZ and a speedo pickup on the WR.
These do not have the speedo pick up, they have the spacer instead.
I used a Trailtech computer on my WR400 which uses a magnetic pickup on the brake side so I never had the factory pickup on it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
well i would buy these things if i didnt get screwed over this week for money. like my moms and my girl friends bday all in the same week. than fathers day. royal screwed if you ask me. Bump

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i would buy these things if i didnt get screwed over this week for money. like my moms and my girl friends bday all in the same week. than fathers day. royal screwed if you ask me. Bump
You should disown your family. And always dump a girl about 2 weeks before her birthday and/or Christmas and then get her back after the gift giving occasion and while her self esteem is still low. :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
haha i know i thought about it multiple times. but once its done its done.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do still have them. I'm out of town right now but will be back in town and online Sunday night or Monday morning and will follow up then.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, still have them. I'll give you a call on my lunch break or after work. Sorry for the delay. I was out of town and not online much for four days.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts