SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm with you, unfortunately a general motorcycle/motard chat section does not yet exist. It would be nice if all the people on here(as a group), had a place to just chat about bikes. I just found it odd that a concept bike like that,was labled as a motard.

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your right Gary, this should have went into the chat section. I just went into it,for the first time. I was thrown off by its description. I thought that had to do with anything other than, motard related stuff. Hopefully an Admin./moderator, will move it to that section. Thanks

· Registered
4,856 Posts
japanese need to quit reading those manga books! and the Yamaha thing isnt a streetfighter... SFs got to have powerfull engines not 35hp retro XTZ engines! the B-King is a real fighter....

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, I did find from my old magazines, a yamaha supermoto concept. Mind you,it's afew years old. Yet, in my opinion ahead of its time. The photo....soon. I'll take a picture of it tomorrow, hope it turns out good.

· Registered
1,599 Posts
Don't know if your guys have been to any Asian countries but the roads are just jam packed from morning to night. And anything let's say larger than an XR650R would be just be just plain ole torture.. Sport bikes especially.. I wish I was on a motard rather than a Vespa when I was in Vietnam.. :D
(vacation, not tour of duty)

· Registered
4,856 Posts
siam said:
Don't know if your guys have been to any Asian countries but the roads are just jam packed from morning to night. And anything let's say larger than an XR650R would be just be just plain ole torture.. Sport bikes especially.. I wish I was on a motard rather than a Vespa when I was in Vietnam.. :D
(vacation, not tour of duty)
yah to buy a tricked out CRF450 in VIetnam you got to be millionere... :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.