SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yamaha 17" Supermoto wheels set YZF WR rims n hubs ONLY $550 SHIPPED!!!

[Warp 9 set sold], still have the second BRAND NEW supermoto wheels set (different set) for ONLY $550 shipped!!!! . Here is some pics of the set still available:

email b_keeler @ymail.com or pm. asking Price lowered! only $550 shipped or local pickup in Mooresville NC

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Give me the width measurement of the front and back hubs width's and the widths of your spacers and Ill measure em out.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I might have a co-worker who is interested. He just got a Yamaha and may need some wheels if he already hasn't gotten a new set...
Mk, well heres your chance to get em cheap. deal wont last long

What kind of wheels and hubs are these? I dont see any labels...

They are a new CNC Machining company called CRB that is now making supermoto wheels and motorcycle rims. Theyre actually really good quality, even feel smoother and lighter than the warp 9 set suprisingly enough

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
if these are not sold already i want them. will you take pay pall?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
ahhh i have to use my dads paypall for this (i know lame) im calling him right now. sure would like these in time for laconia bike week. ill let u no asap

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Theyre supposed to fit all yamahas (because I dont believe yamaha changed the hub designs)

How wide is your axle, and how wide is the distance between the swingarm and your spacers. Ill measure it up and see if its the same

1 - 20 of 29 Posts