SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its been awhile.. I started this bike about two years ago and due to work and some changes in my life I had to put it off...I got back to it about a week ago and hoping to finish it this time:D.. Ive done a ton of stuff to it and many parts from different bikes and yada yada... Ive posted some of these pics before and some are new... enjoy

Here is what I got done this week

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Man that is awesome. Very nice welding. I wish I could weld like that.

How did you figure out the rake of the front end? And what kind of forks are those?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man that is awesome. Very nice welding. I wish I could weld like that.

How did you figure out the rake of the front end? And what kind of forks are those?
i set the rake the same as my cr250... its been awhile I dont remember what it was, and the forks are off a cbr600...

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Very nice work dude. :thumbup: Crap, you just about custom built the whole frame. Make sure you keep some progress pics going.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Very nice work! :thumbup:
Keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i creamed my pants a little when i saw that 12th pic; the sick single pass bead...sick stuff mah dood

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
incredible! :thumbup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hahahaha!nasa... good one.. ive been welding off and on for about 12 years its just always been a passion of mine.. I actually opened a shop in feb and 90% of my work is stainless steel so i get good practice;)... the bike is just a personal project

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
get the kick stand done and the bike is now off the bench... Been working on the rear brake setup... should have some pics friday afternoon

1 - 20 of 84 Posts