SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in California and found an 2003 xr650r plated for 4k

It has dirt setup no tires

A set of 17s with street tires.
Mostly stock
Oversized tank

What you guys think. Good deal or no. I'm going to talk him down
No pics but looking at it on Sunday
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
I am currently riding a 2001 xr650r, and it is a blast. Great power, light (for a 650) and they are pretty much bullet-proof if you remember to check your oil. Sometime the kick-start only sucks, but only 1% of the time. The other 99% of the time it is pure bad-ass. Some slight mods, and you will have one of the most reliable and nasty street tards you can get.

the little man sitting on the xr
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
is it plated? if so with a motord kit thats in the ball park. i payed 2500 for my 01 a few months ago and bout a used motard kit for 950. id talk him down, but im also poor haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,479 Posts
3-3500 honestly pending condition though it could be less im assuming stock and lower miles... under 3000miles with basic uncorking mods.

z
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top