SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my kit from Moto X Industries and everything was just as I ordered. BIG thank you to Moto X Industries for hooking me up with a sick set of black on black Warp9's with Distanzias already mounted! They even through in a trailtech and steel sprocket upgrade for a great discount. I cant wait to start the conversion project and get this pig legal. I strongly recommend giving these guys a call if you're looking at picking up a set of wheels or a conversion kit for your bike. Support your own!

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
250 miles since mounting the new wheels

So i didn't think it was a big deal when the front spacers that came with my wheel kit didn't exactly fit. 250 miles later I'm thinking something isn't right. When I was installing the front wheel with the spacers provided, the spacer on the threaded side of the forks had a shoulder on it that looked like it was supposed to fit inside the fork hole. Since the hole is threaded there wasn't enough room for the shoulder and it didn't fit. So I took a hack saw to it and cut the shoulder flush with the larger part of the spacer and made it work. I recently swapped back to my dirt setup and noticed a ring of metal? ... kinda looked like a circular spring?? around my axle and the bearing dust cover chewed up a little. While installing my dirt setup I noticed that my axle threaded completely through the fork and was flush with the outside of the fork hole. When mounting my street setup back on, it doesn't. The axle threads about halfway into the fork hole and stops. I'm thinking maybe they sent me the wrong spacers??? Now I have a noticeable noise coming from my front wheel while riding and I think the bearings might be damaged...

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MoTo X is LEGIT!!

Hats off to the crew over at Moto X Industries!!

Turns out I installed the spacers backwards, thats why they wouldnt fit...:damn:

Moto X Industries shipped over a brand new set, no charge!

Back on the road! Thanks Moto X!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts