SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i sold my bike xr650r with dirt wheels
and have sumo setup:
Sumo Wheels Marchesini style: front 3.5-17, rear 5.5-17, with sprocket and both brake rotor and all spacers. without tire.
I bought this set several months ago for 1800.
spacers for axels:
front = 17 mm
rear = 20 mm

inner diameter bearing = 25 mm

And now I ask for it in 1200 shipped (if price too high let me know).

This photo is after I've finished assembling the bike.
Now the rear wheel has slight scratch from the chain. I badly screwed rear sprocket and it unwind.

picture with scratch add tomorrow

·
Registered
45 Posts
Will these fit a 98 CR 250??
with the correct bearings and spacers they will fit. find out what size your axles are to the 650 as they just could be the same and if there are all you have to do is make spacers..

xr650 wheels fit straight into my crm250 99mdl, but i know the crf`s axles are bigger than the xr`s & crm`s..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know for sure that the wheels fit to cr250 91-93, at the expense of other's I do not know exactly. bearings in the hubs have a larger diameter than the diameter of the axes. By the size of the axis of fitted spacers.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Where are you located? Are they actual Marchesini wheels? The "Marchesini style" bit has me confused.

thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This not Marchesini. This is the official manufacturer of wheels for Aprilia and Bimota. On these wheels ride MotoGP team in the class Moto2. Previously, these wheels are made for Marchezini at its factories took place finishing and sticker labels, until Mr. Marchezini not sold his factory. The new owners have launched a complete production cycle wheels, these wheels have begun to appear under its own brand.

I'm from Moscow in Russia.

·
Registered
96 Posts
This not Marchesini. This is the official manufacturer of wheels for Aprilia and Bimota. On these wheels ride MotoGP team in the class Moto2. Previously, these wheels are made for Marchezini at its factories took place finishing and sticker labels, until Mr. Marchezini not sold his factory. The new owners have launched a complete production cycle wheels, these wheels have begun to appear under its own brand.

I'm from Moscow in Russia.
If they are from the manufacturer to Aprilia they may be OZ Racing wheels......If not actual OZ wheels they may even be Brembos......

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I mean top-end model Aprilia. As well as racing models Aprilia and Bimota.

What do you think how many will cost basic models if they put the wheels cost a few thousand euros.

Comparison of the wheels weight

·
Registered
8 Posts
Will these fit at MZ Baghira Black Panther? How much should I pay for shipping to Poland?
Now I'm not sure but front axle is 17mm and rear is 20mm. How can I check max rim size?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts