SuperMoto Junkie banner

341 - 360 of 361 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's mine:

Painted by a few friends with permanent markers. It looked like shit before, now it's a little better :D

@XR-Manu: How difficult was it to fit the CRF(?) rear fender/fairings to the XR? That looks really good! I've seen that you're from Belgium, if you have a good solution for that consider me a new costumer ;)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Here's mine:

@XR-Manu: How difficult was it to fit the CRF(?) rear fender/fairings to the XR? That looks really good! I've seen that you're from Belgium, if you have a good solution for that consider me a new costumer ;)
It's very time consuming for sure...if you want a decent result . :burnout:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Update to my Xr650r, brought my suspension to Pro-Action of MN and I can personally vouch for the stock suspension on the street. USD forks are not necessary with properly reworked forks! Fork brace is next on the list.

Anywho, here is my pig with some lipstick on it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
How does that dual exhuast work with the air filter thier? Moved it?

Haha I own that bike now, old girls been around..........since you asked, it has a edelbrock carb, with a K&N cone air filter. The whole air box is removed, with a uni boot in its place to wrap it around the shock and crf250 mid-pipe and silencers. I'll post the current condition soon is I can get around to it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
so i just found this guy on Instagram, I've seen the BItalia tank and CRF450 plastics conversion but i've never seen this, looks like an older CR250 tank/plastic conversion or something, i like it, fits the bulky XR a bit better than the CRF conversion i think, any info is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Its a Monnier tank kit not crf. sweet bike has lots of blig parts but will have to agree with Hollywood on the fender=)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah it's a Monnier gas Tank.
He is a motorbike selller in Switzerland, he sold MXR 650 or Monnier 650 R.
In Europa, XR were not street legal when they are sold by Honda.
We need to pass by a motorbike seller who give paper for the bike.

He had make a exhaust system too, very powerful.
His website, with the link of the exhaust :
http://www.spracing.ch/EVO1.htm

I sell one of his exhaust, almost new.
If someone is interrested, send me a private message
(I'm in France)

The gas tank is very beautiful, I would like have one of them ... but currently it's very hard to found one.

I'm totally agree with you, the front fender is not very beautiful .. but the other of the bike :)

341 - 360 of 361 Posts