SuperMoto Junkie banner

321 - 340 of 361 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Touche, 127 is crazy fast, most guys keep it geared lower for sumo duties and barely ever see over 100 which is why I was wondering. Im geared really tall (15/43) and dont know if i can hit 127.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Touche, 127 is crazy fast, most guys keep it geared lower for sumo duties and barely ever see over 100 which is why I was wondering. Im geared really tall (15/43) and dont know if i can hit 127.
With my gearing 15-41 i had 178 kmh ca 112 mph and whith the higest 16-37 its doing 214 kmh- ca133 mph
But if you want to go tath fast! How much rwhp do you need to go 120 mph on a xrr!!!!!? I have a turbo on my xr. To go 120 mph you need at least 80 rwhp! Hphttp://

·
Registered
26 Posts
With my gearing 15-41 i had 178 kmh ca 112 mph and whith the higest 16-37 its doing 214 kmh- ca133 mph
But if you want to go tath fast! How much rwhp do you need to go 120 mph on a xrr!!!!!? I have a turbo on my xr. To go 120 mph you need at least 80 rwhp! Hphttp://
Thats awesome im seeing more and more boosted xrs. Im curious to know what your setup is, ive been wanting to turbo mine since I got it 2 years ago. If you have a link to a build thread that would be sweet. Fuel injected? If not is it draw or blow through? And how did you adjust your timing? I have a parts list sitting in my tool box, just waiting for the extra cash.

My main idea is to build a custom 6 speed gearset so I finally have another gear. Then its a PERFECT bike

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Pig of 8 years, sadly selling now...

My XR, been meaning to share some photo's of it for ages, sadly only time I get round to it is when I put it up for sale...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fork protectors

My XR, been meaning to share some photo's of it for ages, sadly only time I get round to it is when I put it up for sale...

I was wondering where you got your lower clamps for your front fork protectors. This part is discontinued through KTM. I was able to order all the other pieces though. I was told they would fit an xr650r. I got no where searching SRC either. I love the look of those protectors over the accordion rubber boots. The boots make the bike look dated. Appreciate any help you can give me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Went for a ride on my days off on our first real ride with supermoto wheels and such. Had a great time! What type of gearing are y'all running? I'm at 15 44, would that be too much strain on the engine around 55 or more?

·
Registered
6 Posts
A lot of beautiful XR here !
I recognize some of her :D

She's mine, only Racing :
Before :

After (summer 2014) :

I will post an other picture of mine when she was finish after winter work :D

Quickbrit, what's your plate skid behind your frame ?
You can enter on the track with ?

I've the OEM, but some track are not happy when they see him :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
front fork protection?

I was wondering where you got your lower clamps for your front fork protectors. This part is discontinued through KTM. I was able to order all the other pieces though. I was told they would fit an xr650r. I got no where searching SRC either. I love the look of those protectors over the accordion rubber boots. The boots make the bike look dated. Appreciate any help you can give me.
Hi, what and where did you get those fork protectors? Looks really nice instead of the rubber boots. Thankyou

·
Registered
6 Posts
Always a amzing job XR Manu ...
I like :clap:

For the moment I haven't money for the plastics, but I remenber of your job and our conversation ;)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #338
Okay, a shitty update of my xr. Fork oil, valves, and engine oil done. Finally crf fender and hopefully soon all white tank and shrouds. Maybe one day I'll get a seat cove and oversized mounts for my hand guards....

Old all red, New white rear fender

Attachments

321 - 340 of 361 Posts