SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 361 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know xrr's are pretty popular around the sumo scene and Im tired of searching for pictures all over the forum so start a thread here. I know alot of you guys have some bad ass bikes, so post em up!

Heres the most recent pictures of my bike. I just got a my rear rim, spokes, tube and tire and Im just waiting for for Tuesday to get everything trued and offset. After I get the rear on Im hoping to get sumo brakes, crf rear end (I love yours xrmanu!) and a 8 inch race light with a stator rewind. Thats all when money is available which isnt now! Anyways lets see you XRR's!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I don't have a supermoto XRR but here's my very first XRR. I sold it to make room in the garage and regretted it so recently picked up another.

Here was my first purchase.

Here's my 2nd and hopefully last XRR ever! Pretty much stock other than a Pro Circuit pipe, 1 1/8 in bar and triple clamp. When I get more mods done....yes I'm stockpiling as we speak, I'll post more.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys have some pretty slick xrr's! I know that xr-manu has some sexy shots of that xrr of his. Ill post up some pics of the new rear tomorrow.

Balm426, you run the baja?!

·
Registered
135 Posts
That's beautiful, I love the white, did you get a CRF and borrow lots off of it?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well heres more pictures of my bike. Now with a 4.5 inch rear. I really wish I went with the 5 now after seeing xr-manus thread on the chain roller mod. Eh live and learn. Plus I think metzlers run a true 160 compared to most other brands so maybe a different brand 160 will fit better. It falls into corners real fast though!

In other news, I have to weld up a shorter stand! I build that one when the bike still had stock rims, but with 17's its quite the lift!

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
No, we did not race or anything. We went down in January to ride for 2 weeks. It was unreal. I will definately be going back this winter but probably on the GS with my wife this time. There are some unbelievable places in Baja. There were some beautiful sunrises, this one was taken from my bed.

Balm426, you run the baja?!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Try doing an advanced post and you will see a button under the text box saying manage attachments. Click it and press browse, pick the pictures you want, and press upload. Thats how I do it!

·
Registered
112 Posts
yea that is what i have done the second window comes up and i upload the pics then i post and nothing.. ah well she is a bit of a shitbox anyway xr manu is giving a bit of inspiration though.. crf tanks and plastics are in the pipeline as i put the fcr carb on and have ruined my tank trying to remould the iside of it to accomodate the fat new carb.. i am thinking of grinding the top of the fcr down as i dont run the push cable..

1 - 20 of 361 Posts