SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
Of course gotta be on the hottest day!

today my lady let me down 1st time ever since I have her, 1st I was having issues with the clutch it seems like it wasn’t engaging properly so when I stop in any light stop and I pressed it I couldn’t find neutral it was like hard to go in neutral from either 2nd gear or even 1st gear.

and the last 3 km almost at home she just died on a stop light I cranked her but didn’t give me a sign of spark at all!

i don’t know if has anything to do with the USB charger I used today To charge My iPhone with a USB. It was my first time using it that is the only thing I did different today.

i even change the oil 2 days ago, a couple of weeks before I did my valves adjustment and also put a new spark plug, I had a couple of trip after that and was good.

Could be my aftermarket cdi unit

from Ricky stator when I did my upgrade long way back?

just thinking out loud. There she is at the top of the forks of the credit in Canada today, at least she brought me almost all the way back home except for the last 3 km.

any ideas?

thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So word I didn’t do anything just let it cool down and after let say 3 hours I cranked it and start on the 2nd kick like nothing happened. Why though too hot today? Nah I don’t think so carb may be bad gas I put today hummm in canada no creo!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok guys an update on my bike, I had been taking short trips here and there and she is working like a champ! So I don’t know what could happened on Saturday?
Well guys I will keep an eye and let you know if something is wrong

·
Registered
725 Posts
on some thumpers if the exhaust valve gets tight, hot starts won't happen till it cools down. might double check you exhaust valve clearance. its my only suggestion. has worked for me....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts