SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these wheels back in october i think, put maby 1400 miles on the bike with them...im only selling because i would like a 450 supermoto, and cant afford without selling something, so ive decided to keep the Pig as a off-road bike.

Here's what i would like to sell as a package...
1. 4.25 in rear, 3.5 front
2. Only mounted 1 set of tires, continental contiforce.
3. Motomaster street supermoto brake kit (http://www.motostrano.com/mostsubrkit.html)

I think i paid around $2300 for the whole set-up with shipping.

I would like to get $1600 for the wheels, and $300 for the brake rotor and relocator. I also have a brand new, never mounted pilot power rear (160) i will give up for $110, and a 40 tooth rear sprocket never mounted for an additional $40.

Take everything for $2050 + shipping, i would love possible trades for a 450 sumo, prefurable a KTM SMR

·
Registered
3 Posts
How did you like the 650 with this setup? I have a 2002 650 that has been strictly dirt since then and am now considering going the motard route. Never riden a motard but heard they are a blast. Didn't really want to spend that much to see if I liked it. Would welcome your comments.

Any idea what shipping would be to NC?

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dont know anything about the Marchesinis so thats why I asked.

Cush hub is this. The sprocket side has a carrier that comes out of the Hub with big lugs on it. inbetween each lug rides a rubber pie shaped spacer. This Cushions the drive line to make the Tranny last longer etc. Most big 650s for the street and all street bikes have this. Some of the KTM guys go to a Cush hub when motarding. Like I said I dont know anything about the Marchesinis. If the Sprocket bolts up solid to the rear hub = no cush hub.

Hayden

·
Registered
42 Posts
Very intersted in the wheels. Can you confirm the rear is a 4.25". Most I've seen are 4.5".

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i couldnt wait to buy a 450...i took out a small loan on the 450 so im gona keep the wheels for the time being. I will post up if i need to sell:headshake

1 - 10 of 10 Posts