·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting out an xr650l

FREE SHIPPING!!!
I will be using FedEx shipping from zip 43219
Feel free to make offers on anything.

Everything is available on it except the engine and trans, fork brace, and ez pull clutch

big gun FULL exhaust with vortex quiet insert, need to use stock mounting collar on right side of header which will be included (could use new springs)-$150.00

Excel 17-3.5 and 17-4.25 silver rims laced to oem xr650l hubs with Buchanan's STAINLESS SPOKES AND NIPPLES. wheels are true, no major finish blemishes, some very light scratches. Includes stock rear sprocket, stock rear brake rotor, and front MAP Engineering rotor with caliper bracket. Rear rotor isn't perfect, but useable. Front rotor is in very good condition. Hubs could use new wheel bearings, but still useable as is. Includes stock axles and spacers. Tires are pilot powers w/ approx 400 miles on them-$625.00 w/o tires, $725.00 w/ tires included

Stock tank painted black, with several coats of clear. Tank was professionally repainted. Included cap and key. Some slight scratches on tank, couple chips on right side. $75.00

Stock fuel petcock, almost brand new, only used 2 months- $45.00

Clarke oversize tank, I think 4.7 gallon, slightly yellowed, in good condition, no petcock- $75.00

Stock seat pan with black Cycle Works gripper seat cover. No tears or anything, good condition- $75.00

Black Acerbis evo supermoto fender, rear shaved down for frame clearance-$15.00

Frame w/ title, repainted black. Frame is straight, title is clear- $300.00

Forks, stock except for fluid changed to 15w, no leaks, normal cosmetic wear-$125.00

CDI box,almost brand new, used 1 month-$50.00

CRF rear fender with brake light and rear subframe (cut for fender)- $30.00

16 tooth counter shaft sprocket and cut down cover, used a couple months, will need snap rings to secure-$20.00

Bridgestone battlax bt45's, 90/90-21 and 120/90-18, center tread depth on rear is 9/32's, on front depth is 8/32's, date code on both tires is 1509 and 2709- $25.00

Stock kickstand, shortened 2" to work with the 17's- $25.00

Acerbis Cyclops headlamp assembly-$75.00

There is other stuff I have, I plan on trying to get rid of some of this stuff before trying to list everything else. If you have something you need specificly, just pm me and I will get back to you. Any questions, if you would like more pics, or if you want to make an offer on something, just let me know.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Taillight wiring harness

PM sent about taillight wiring harness.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
plastic side panels/number plates for sale?

If so, are they painted black?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
plastic side panels/number plates for sale?

If so, are they painted black?
They are for sale. Both have been painted black with krylon fusion and clear. Looked perfect until a few months ago when a damn windstorm at work blew the bike over. :damn:

They would need repainted to look pretty again, but other than that they are fully functional and include all mounting hardware. The inside of the right cover has been covered with heat tape to keep the aftermarket exhaust from melting it. If you are still interested, pm me the shipping address for a price w/ shipping included. :thumbup:

:edit: Just found a can of the fusion and the clear, will include both if you want them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
to use a 650l tank on a xr600r, I would have to modify something, correct? it looks like 650's have round rubber mounts. I would like a metal tank, especially a black one for my xr, just wondering how easy/hard it would be to make it work. i have an old cb400t hawk frame that no one wants, I could chop off those rubber mount bosses and weld em on...

do you know if the seats on xr's and xl650's are the same, would I need to get a seat to match if I wanted to use a tank like this?

josh

·
Registered
53 Posts
also, would you sell the rotor(front) and bracket apart from the wheel?

I'm assuming it would work on a 1994 xr600r. correct me if i'm wrong. please.:thumbup:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
to use a 650l tank on a xr600r, I would have to modify something, correct? it looks like 650's have round rubber mounts. I would like a metal tank, especially a black one for my xr, just wondering how easy/hard it would be to make it work. i have an old cb400t hawk frame that no one wants, I could chop off those rubber mount bosses and weld em on...

do you know if the seats on xr's and xl650's are the same, would I need to get a seat to match if I wanted to use a tank like this?

josh
I don't have any direct experience with xr600r's, and I don't want to trust what I read on forums too much. It looks like there have been some people that have done this swap in the past, I just did a quick search on google and came up with some stuff. I am going into work today to change the oil in the wife's van, so I can take some pics and measurements of the bottom of the tank and seat for you.

also, would you sell the rotor(front) and bracket apart from the wheel?

I'm assuming it would work on a 1994 xr600r. correct me if i'm wrong. please.:thumbup:
I am pretty sure the brake rotor and bracket will not interchange, even though the wheels will.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here are the pics of the seat pan, frame mounting and tank. Hope this helps figuring out your project.

·
Registered
53 Posts
hey, thanks a bunch for the info.

those mounting bosses on the front look the same as the ones on the old cb. I'm pretty sure it would be easy to weld them on, but the back is different as well, and I think the seat is, too. so I would have to do a few changes for it to work.

anyways I should wait on that stuff, the brakes are the most important thing right now. I still have the original dirt setup and it takes a bit to stop.

appreciate the help!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey, thanks a bunch for the info.

those mounting bosses on the front look the same as the ones on the old cb. I'm pretty sure it would be easy to weld them on, but the back is different as well, and I think the seat is, too. so I would have to do a few changes for it to work.

anyways I should wait on that stuff, the brakes are the most important thing right now. I still have the original dirt setup and it takes a bit to stop.

appreciate the help!
No problem :thumbup:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump for free shipping CONUS through FedEx :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
Thanks for the deal on the parts. :thumbup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I live in pataskala I would like to set up a time when I could come by and check out what you have and make a couple deals. I will pm you later or you could pm me your phone digits and I will call you later tonight.

thanks

Nick

·
Registered
2 Posts
xr 650 --WHEELS--

Hi I live in mpls MN I have an 83 xr500 Im trying to convert to sm these should work fine! can i offer $600 for the complete wheels?

if your interested I can give you phone # and we can discuss shipping!

names -- Matt

thanks!

''awe the anticipation!''

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi I live in mpls MN I have an 83 xr500 Im trying to convert to sm these should work fine! can i offer $600 for the complete wheels?

if your interested I can give you phone # and we can discuss shipping!

names -- Matt

thanks!

''awe the anticipation!''
PM sent

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Kickstand, 16 tooth counter sprocket, engine mounts gone :thumbup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Pleasure to do business with. He still has some nice stuff left. How much do you want for those bark busters I think they will fit on my sons bike.

PS

I have not installed those parts yet I will let you know how that sprocket works out as soon as I get a minute to play with my bike.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pleasure to do business with. He still has some nice stuff left. How much do you want for those bark busters I think they will fit on my sons bike.

PS

I have not installed those parts yet I will let you know how that sprocket works out as soon as I get a minute to play with my bike.
pm sent :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts