SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting a wr250x this saterday and i havent decided wut kind of helmet to get, im only gunna ride it on the street ,and i dont want to look stupid with the wrong helmut.any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
104 Posts
I got a street helmet and hated it. Bought a MX helmet a few weeks ago and I love it .

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do you guys get alot of wind drag from the visor with the MX style helmet? I have been and i am looking for something that will work good for the road... any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
It's a personal preference thing, I like street helmets for the street... quieter, less wind drag... but it's your choice.

Get the one that will protect your noggin and looks the best in your eyes. Don't worry about what others think... you ride a supermoto, if you worried about what others thought, you'd bought a CBGSXR1 like the rest of the lemmings... :thumbup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have been riding motorcross for years so I am used to googles. Street helmets with the sheild closed felt very closterphobic to me. I am waiting to see a dealer around me get some hornets in before a spend the doe for another helmet. My family room is full of mx helmets of the past. But I did buy a new one for the tard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts