SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, guys, im new here. i was directed to this site by someone on another forum (subaru's) and it looks like a cool place.

with that said, im here for a reason. im looking to pick up a street legal supermoto bike. i grew up riding dirtbikes and im itching to get back on.

i have a super clean kawasaki sxi pro jet ski. its a stand up, no sit down wussy machines here. earlier this year (july) i rebuilt the motor in it. ive not put more than 5 hours on it. it is still being broken in. It runs perfect and has no issues. the hull is in very good shape. there are some very minor scratches on it but overall its in excellent shape.

this ski is a ton of fun to ride, but im looking to switch things up a bit.

bikes im looking for are drz400's, converted to supermoto, a street legal ktm, a street legal converted dirtbike, or maybe something else.

i might be able to add some money depending on the trade. i can also get pictures of anything else you might want pictures of.

if you have something, feel free to shot an email or call me at 425 315 6238

thanks,

Curtis

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i also have a 1974 VW superbeetle to trade. it was bought new in 1974 by my grandmother. it runs and drives, but the rear brakes stick sometimes. the body is in pretty good shape. the 2 front seats need some love, but it would be a PERFECT baja bug project. you could adjust the brakes and drive it like it is though.

its not a piece of junk bug, its actually pretty solid

i might be willing to trade one or both for a nice bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts