SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a pair of Tech 7 SUMO boots, they are 10/44.5, and 1 size too large for me. I bought them used from a fellow racer, but have never worn them. He crashed in them, so there is some grinding on the buckles. The sliders are a little worn too, but other than that, they are basically new and barely broken in, used for maybe 10 races (no dirt sections).

Would like to trade for a set of size 9/43 Sumo boots, A*, Sidi, maybe Gearne. Please PM.

THANKS!!!

PS, image upload not working, will try again tomorrow night.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got a pair of Tech 7 SUMO boots, they are 10/44.5, and 1 size too large for me. I bought them used from a fellow racer, but have never worn them. He crashed in them, so there is some grinding on the buckles. The sliders are a little worn too, but other than that, they are basically new and barely broken in, used for maybe 10 races (no dirt sections).

Would like to trade for a set of size 9/43 Sumo boots, A*, Sidi, maybe Gearne. Please PM.

THANKS!!!

PS, image upload not working, will try again tomorrow night.

Also would consider Diadora Supermoto boots, as I have a set of road boots and they are well made. Anyone out there with boots that are too small?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts