SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 WR450 and am interested in trading for a sport bike of equal value. Would take something as old as 2000 model with some cash. My bike is incredible but with a baby coming no time to race anymore so I want another street bike. It has two sets of suspension, one motard, one enduro, 17" excel pro series motard wheels with good dunlops, stock off road wheels wih decent tires, 320mm EBC rotor and caliper bracket, YFZ450 quad master cylinder for more brake pressure, stm slipper clutch and all stock clutch parts, 3.3 gallon ims tank and stock tank, oversized pegs, SDG tall seat, flatland racing skidplate, handgaurds, everything else. The bike is ready to ride motard or enduro. The only thing it needs is a lower fork leg replaced casue of a broken brake caliper mount. For the right deal ill fix it. The bike is awesome just no time to ride it. Let me know what you have. And ill consider all/any combos of what parts you want for my bike. I.e. off road only setup or motard only setup for less exspensive bike. I think its worth about $6500. Oh yeah it also has all the parts to make it street legal!!!!!!

Ill post some pics tommorow will email them to you if you want em.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok this thing needs to go!! someone make me an offer, cash or bike o whatever you got, Ill post pics tonight or tommorow.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for pics added. Make me an offer for this thing, the bike is bad. I dont think i mentioned the GPR under bar steering damper, brand new yellow hurricane hannah plastics/graphics with black gripper seat cover, and the Leo Vince full system! :thumbup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no but its extremley close to it. It has all the stuff to be i have just not gotten to the tag office to take care of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts