SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hope Im putting this in the right forum? First time poster here. Ive kinda gotten the bug for a moto bike. Sat on a few different KTM's and have a feeling it could be alot of fun. That and Ive had the TL since 03 so its just time for somethin different.
It has full SS Yoshimura race system which is fairly new. TRE mod.. tinted screen..Power Commander....rear hugger and an extreme graphics undertail(which has some rock chips)
Overall the bike is in pretty good shape. Shiny paint...Dunlop Q's are new..could use a tune up...runs good but could run better. Need to dial in the right map. It has 23k miles...20k of which r my own.
The bike has been ridden twice since 06...I bought a M109R....which is now gone. I have a herniated disc now so itll be a while be4 Im on it again.

It has never been dumped...its fallen over twice. Once was knocked over and once strap broke on the trailer. Niether did any real damage...old pipes recieved most of it. The trailer incident did leave a small crack in the fairing.

Id like to trade for a SM bike of some kind...street legal preferred or at least easy to make street legal. I am located in north central Illinois but Im willing to travel a little or meet halfway

If your real interested and want close ups or to come take a look feel free to email me at [email protected]

Heres the most recent pic I have

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats quite a drive.... The RC's are nice as well...a friend of mine has one and I wouldnt mind havin one myself. Long live the twins! :thumbup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should definitely make it clear that I need whatever bike to do some street duty as well. . This part of IL is not known for its curvy roads ..in order to get to decent curvy roads I need to drive highway (55mph+) for 45 miles. In order to get to a track its much more than that
Thanks for the offers...dont be shy...pm me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts