SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have 2 vehicles for sale/trade:

*1996 Honda Accord, 4 door, 5 speed manual transmission, fresh black paint, great on gas!, new power steering lines, new O2 sensor, power windows.

*1991 Saab 900S, 2 door, 5 speed manual transmission, grey-ish/champagne color, sun roof, leather, power windows. I also have an original factory carlsson "body kit" consisting of the front and rear pictures, 6 side panels, whale tail (original NOT a remake), and some other goodies.

I was looking to either trade or sell these cars. The saab needs a small amount of welding, but I can have that professionally done. If you are a saab guru this is the jackpot for you! The honda is a honda.

I would like to get any street legal bike bike with or without a supermoto set up although with the setup is preferred. Also, I was looking for a bike in the 300-500 range, but again anything will go.

If you or anyone you know is willing to buy or trade for these feel free to drop me an email or pm or reply. Or if you have any questions or would like pictures. [email protected]

Thank you for your time,
-Alex

1 - 1 of 1 Posts