SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: WTB 17'' Wheels to fit TTR 125L

Looking for a set of wheels to do some minigp rounds. Condition doesn't matter just looking to see whats out there before buying new, thanks.

List Date: 3/26/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: WTB 17'' Wheels to fit TTR 125L
--------------------------------------
Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

·
Registered
166 Posts
TTR125 17"wheels

WTB: WTB 17'' Wheels to fit TTR 125L

Looking for a set of wheels to do some minigp rounds. Condition doesn't matter just looking to see whats out there before buying new, thanks.

List Date: 3/26/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: WTB 17'' Wheels to fit TTR 125L
Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

Gtbullet,

I have two sets of wheels for sale. $725 for one set and $700 for the second set. Both sets have Excel 2.5 front rim and 3.5" rear rim. Please email me [email protected] and I will be able to send you photos of them. Thank you.

Robert
The Service Pavilion
"Support the Shops that Directly Support your Fun!"

·
Registered
166 Posts
TTR125 17"wheels

Price drop for the 17" wheels. $650 for one set and $675 for second set. Plus shipping costs.
Please email me [email protected]

·
Registered
421 Posts
I have a set of Excels in Ex cond! for $500.00 plus shipping...2.75 ft and 2.75 rt...pics are on here under TTR 125 dual exhaust :thumbup: also comes with Dunlop 125 GP slicks with plenty of life left in them....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Multiple sets of TTR125 wheels for sale now!

OK everyone we got 3 sets of wheels listed for sale now. Where are the buyers now?
-wilpir has the set of wheels with 2.5 width rims front and rear. w/used tires -$500 Not sure about that width on the back. Narrow for the tire and applications.
-SOLD--------I got one set with Excel 2.5 front and 3.5 rear width rims - $675 plus shipping Great for mini roadrace/supermoto
-SOLD -------I got a second set with Excel 2.5 front and 3.5 rear width rims - $650 plus shipping Great for mini roadrace/supermoto

Let's go people it's buying time!

Regards,
Robert
The Service Pavilion
"A Brand You Can Trust"
"Support the Shops That Directly Support Your Fun!"

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a set of Excels in Ex cond! for $500.00 plus shipping...2.75 ft and 2.75 rt...pics are on here under TTR 125 dual exhaust :thumbup: also comes with Dunlop 125 GP slicks with plenty of life left in them....
PM Sent!

·
Registered
421 Posts
my bad 2.50 and 2.50 size bought from Procycle.us paid $999 and slicks were around $250..Great Deal! :clap:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts