SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a used supermoto bike that is street legal. Preferably a newer (at least in this century!) that is in good to excellent shape. I'm drawn to KTMs and Huskies, would spend most of my time on the mountain and coast roads so 500-700cc preferred, and am open to almost anything if it is done right. I have cash and all the good weather we've had lately has made me really anxious to get back on two wheels!

·
Registered
865 Posts
man i was trying to sell my 06 ktm450smr months back with just 1 hour on the engine with a oregon plate but no light set up. couldnt sell the bike if my life depended it so i just gave up and decided to keep it. im sure youll have no probelm finding a ktm or husky.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could be wrong but it seems that sumos are hard to find here in the great Northwest...any reason for this?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not to kill all the interest in this thread(!), but I bought a bike, apparently the only supermoto for sale in the NW.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have an 07 Husky with 800 miles on it with Leo Vince slip on and added hand guards. Stealth color $5500.00. Reason for selling, Bought a 950 KTM. Can be reached at 775-246-9333 weekdays and 775-885-0798 eves and weekends. Bike is located in Carson City, Nv. Fred

1 - 7 of 7 Posts