SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my drzsm a couple months and have been kicking myself for it ever since. I am looking for something on the cheaper side than one all tricked out, I dont care what model it is (yamaha, suzi, honda) but it needs to be ready to ride on the street.

About the title and the rough/dirty thing I had to put that up there to make sure I drew attention that might have the bike I'm looking for. I do not care if it has been dropped (long as it rides straight and smooth) and I do not care if the plastics are cracked, missing pieces, faded paint, etc. etc. etc. All I care about is a good running bike, everything else I can change at a later date, just dont have enough to buy something really nice.

Looking to spend no more than 3,000 on the bike I described above, will travel too (Im in VA), but if you see this thread and have a really nice bike and want under 4k and aren't too far shoot me a message.

·
Registered
202 Posts
02 drz e model street legal u need to put sm rims on ill keep the dirt wheels .2500 5165238415 arti i got to many bikes oh ya no hrs

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My WR is nice and under $4k. Click the link in my signature.

i have been looking at it very hardly, checked the drive and its only 6 hours too. Just looking to see if I can find anything a little cheaper, should have a PM in a little though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks yea i found that other thread after i posted the one i did. Just trying to decide to deal with a possible bad motor, or dealing with cops and riding a 2 stroke on the street.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts