SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm lookin to spend $1200 on a pit bike, or mabyee trade for my clean 01 yz125. what u got?

·
Registered
696 Posts
I could sell this one for $1400 shipped to your door or $1300 and you can visit Vegas and pick it up ?? Pm me for details.. it has the new lifan150 with less than 2 hours the last picture has the thumpstar fully adjustable forks and near new tt91's

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what are the details on the front and rear suspension and frame? Forgive my ignorance, but visually I cant tell whats up. Looks pretty sweet though.

·
Registered
696 Posts
The frame is from SSR (07' They stop making it,..bbr?)It is very rigid and handles great with the right setup... The forks are off of a Thumpstar and are the same exact as fast ace as-02 the rear shock is undecided as it is now I have an Infinity rear shock and it has been re valved by Race Tech and has a 1000lbs. spring. But the ting is I have almost half of what I am asking for the whole bike, invested in the that shock so I will be keeping it and replacing it with a fast ace if you buy the bike . Unless you want to save another $100 and source your own rear shock. I have a Mikuni vm26 carb and custom intake to fit the perimeter frame.. The bike runs great and has smooth power, it would be hard to find a bike with this setup for the price..let me know if you are interested...

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 26mm mikuni comes with it? and is there any damage / rash? gimme a ring if u feel inclined.

707-495-3723

~scott

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yes the VM26 comes with it ($170 value). Just one more mod you don't have to buy, this bike is ready for mini-moto, only thing needed would be a catch can. No major damage-minor scratches and blemishes, but if you like I can swap out the XR body work for a new set, any color. I have owned this bike since it was new, only reason I am selling is to buy a mid bike. I'll PM you my number, call with any questions. Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would rather see if there is anything with a steel frame around. Hard to feel confident in a Chinese Alum. frame for me espically when I cant see it in person. Seems like a pretty cool bike though if its a gen 2 ssr frame.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Well if you want I have a SDG speed mini chromo frame I could put all of these goodies on for ya along with a paoli rear shock...

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Id hate to make a fellow junkie work for a $1200 purchase, plenty of fish in the sea in the Bay Area, I just have to be patient!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts