SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WANT TO BUY

Our local kart track is too tight for me to lug around my drz400. That and it's too heavy for me to learn to ride in the dirt. So I've decided I need a mini to learn on. Super high-dollar race bikes would be lost on me, but suspension mods to carry adult weights are appreciated. I really want a big wheel model.

My ideal:
  • crf150r, or modified crf150f or ttr125
  • Two strokes considered up to 100cc, four strokes preferred
  • 17" wheel sumo set-up required, no sportsman bikes
  • Dirt wheels are a big bonus
  • Within 500 miles of Grand Haven, MI (I don't want to deal with shipping)
  • I don't want to spend more than I have to, but am prepared to pay a fair value for the right bike.

thank you!

Harrison

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pm snet on the cr80, any four strokes around?

Looks like you have a cool little circuit going there, no dirt though?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
there is a motocross track on site also. big bikes do a full supermoto circuit but mini's are so diverse the dirt would not work. we have Derbi's, rs125's w/85cc motors, dudes w/clip ons, etc. it's mini roadrace action at it's very best.
come here 8/1-8/3 we are hosting a national. all the kewl kids will be there.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT still looking for something close to home

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NYC = 800 miles. Nice bike though. Lot's of nice bikes on here but add $400 in gas or $600 to ship and the cost creeps up a bit.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
if u are interested in the WI bikes i'm coming to Brighton for the 4th and would be willing to work with u on shipping. e-mail me at [email protected] to discuss.
i saw thw 85 on Sun and it is sweet. perfect mini set up. needs some new tires but that's it.

hell i just looked at where GH, MI is. i'll be wheeling right past St. Joe's/Benton Harbor area on Thurs AM with 1 million other vacationers. i'll meet u there.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Made a deal last night for one fat bastard's cr80's. Thanks all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts