SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I don't know if anyone on here even has any flat track stuff. I am trying to get my supermoto together for now with a 19x2.15" rear wheel, so i am hoping somebody has a race takeoff dtr-1 or similar flat track tire. perfer local if possible, let me know what all you guys have for 19" tires. thanks, morgan.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have a 19" Maxxis flat track tire with about 3 sessions on it and a matching 21" front Continental tire if you are interested. I also have a 320mm MotoMaster front brake rotor and relocation bracket for a CRF450. It's basically a complete Sportsman class set up.
Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ok, here's the deets. Rear tire is Maxxis DTR-1 27x7x19. Front tire is an Avon Viper X, not a Continental as I originally thought, and the size is 120/71X21 (m/c 62h). I'm not sure what the last bit means. The MotoMaster relocation bracket is for 2002 - 2003 CRF450 forks and retails for around $350. All this stuff I used for 3 races only. I'd like to get $300 for everything as a kit, but to break it down - Tires $40 each, Brake kit $220. This cost me over $600 new for everything. Check the pics and email [email protected] if you have any questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts