SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
I'm gone for an hour, and you're already burnin' up the credit card again? :rofl: JK squirt, that's bad ass, I'm anxious to hear how it performs.

·
Premium Member
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gone for an hour, and you're already burnin' up the credit card again? :rofl: JK squirt, that's bad ass, I'm anxious to hear how it performs.

hahhaahaha, na i paid for this at the first of the month, im good baby!! cant wait to get wrenching on it this weekend!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
that is sick you better post up a video when its done!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Very nice...Im thinkin of getting a WR250x just to see the look on ppls face when they hear that turbo spool!! Very nice and I'm jealous...

On the other hand I just dumped some cash in my DRZ so we will see how that goes..

·
Registered
163 Posts
Awesome! You'll like the difference it makes.

Have fun with the boost chamber and charge pipe:rant:

Look in to picking up the Dynojet LCD, you'll get RPM, map selector, and rough fuel adjustments (as well as sensor readings).

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nice! I forget, does MP have maps for it, for the PC? I have the LCD like Dark, it is nice for adjusting on the fly, might help if you don't have maps or a dyno.

·
Premium Member
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea Morgan is a great guy. He shared alot of info with me even though i got this kit second hand. huge :thumbup: and his welding is off the chart awesome!!

I found a local dyno tuning shop that the owner has a turbo busa and talked with him. He said he is good with FI turbo tuning. Hopefully he can tweek the base settings to work best with my specific motor.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I"m not sure if thats where the manufacturer recommends putting your PC, but I do know that the charge pipe and plenum will be get pretty hot.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Squirt- Looking good. My guess is 47hp and 28tq.:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
wow, that looks so sweet....do you have that turbo on a stock 250 motor.. just wondering, i did the Athena 290 bore kit, was wondering if you had a big bore and turbo or stock with turbo..im sure it hauls ass no matter what!!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts