SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I have wanted to do something diffrent to set my 250X apart for the others out there and I think I nailed it :thumbup:

I order the vinyl from this place: www.powersportswraps.com I order a standard 2' X 4' sheet and it was more than enough. you just have to plan it out before you actual cut the shapes. It is good quality vinyl too, very think and sturdy, looks like it will hold up for a while in my opinion. My Buddy Mil did most of the bike since he is the man when it comes to that type of work, so i jsut stood back and watch him do his thing:bowdown: Thanks again bro!! now we got to order it for your bike and go crazy stuntin. Let em know what you guys think!! Oh and if you don't like it :stfu: HAHAHA

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
your guy's videos crack me up!!!!!!........nice graphics!

·
Registered
132 Posts
As long as you like it thats the main thing!!!!!

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Very cool.

If the blue was Royal Yamaha blue instead of the light blue I think it would flow better with the seat and the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
239 Posts
It's nice that it's custom but it needs something to break up the camp. Have you thought of adding anything else to IT?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I hope you didn't actually spend money for those graphics. haha. Just so long as you dig them thats all that matters, its your bike not anyone elses. But, nice video. Thats like me, terrorizing the streets on the WR. Keep up the fun, and get those whellies a little higher and you can ride the BP all day. I'll try and get my own Urban Moto Video going soon, when i find some better spots.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I hope you didn't actually spend money for those graphics. haha. Just so long as you dig them thats all that matters, its your bike not anyone elses. But, nice video. Thats like me, terrorizing the streets on the WR. Keep up the fun, and get those whellies a little higher and you can ride the BP all day. I'll try and get my own Urban Moto Video going soon, when i find some better spots.
I dont think he is doing much urban moto anymore...
http://supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=68698

1 - 15 of 15 Posts