SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
WOW! how was the riding this weekend glenn?

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome Billy-
Just tooled around the city. Had a close call, pulled the front end up and a cop came around the corner on 29th. He didn't see me, but passed. Wow, I was worried - especially since I don't have my endorsement yet (been riding 20 years and still no endorsement!) Been talking to Terry A. (on SMJ here) about doing some track time in the Tri-Cities at Horn Rapids kart track. I'm going to get my bike ready so it's track legal. (safety wired, catch cans, etc..) Also there is track time available every Monday at Spokane Raceway park starting April 21st through October 13th- $30 - I think I will start going after work.

Billy, anything serious with your bike?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
yeah the riding was good this weekend, i just putted around on my dad's XT.
yeah i've had too many close calls with the cops around here, but atleast i have an endorsement.:rolleyes: but mine is gone in april.:rant:
i had no idea about the track opening here, i'll have to check that out when i get my SM rims/tires.:thumbup:

but i'm not sure about my bike at this point, he looked worried when he heard the sound, and no word back yet. i'll go in first thing tomorrow to see whats up. but if something is wrong, he should still cover it, i only had like 2 hours on the bike, and hat it for like a week.:rolleyes:

Billy

·
Registered
46 Posts
That's from Austria, KTM's homeland ;)...
The tuner is Mr. Josef Frauenschuh, most probably the best tuner for KTM-s (he also races in a open class on his Duke). The motor sounds like a powerdrill :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts