SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate to see it go but here it is!!!
Up for sale is a 2002 Street Legal XR650R Supermoto. This bike is super clean. It comes with Bear rims with Rad hub 17X5 in the rear and 17 X 3.5 in the front. Also included is a trail tech speedometer, Baja Designs kit, Acerbis Cyclops Headlight, XR's only side panels and rear fender, one industries supermoto front fender, an Edelbrock pumper carb. Be one of the few to have a street legal XR650R in the state. With any questions please call 920-422-1014 Asking $5000 or best offer
Thanks
Bill
May be willing to trade for a rocket so please let me know what you have

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes it does have turn signals I have them on the rear but when I put on the new head light I did not put them back on the front but the wiring is there and I have a set to match the back but I thought it looked better with out the blinkers on the front.
Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey just letting people know I saw this bike around town and it is the cleanest 650r I've seen! Looks and sounds pretty crazy!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all the great compliments!!! Lowering the price to $4600 or best offer still looking to trade for a rocket so let me know what you have

1 - 20 of 30 Posts