SuperMoto Junkie banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts
looks like may 1st at Shawano-usair is good for me as long as the weather is good, I will call the track to confirm next week and probably drive up there Saturday night, wont have the new WR ready but the 06 yz I bought late last year should be good to go and maybe the old 07 yz too though I keep telling myself im going to rebuild it before this season maybe give it one last ride before I tear it down, and i'll bring the sxv out for a couple laps

There is absolutely NO practice at MKA..The only days its open is race day..you get 2 practice heats and 2 races! that's it..long drive for most just to get very little track time..you cant ride before races or after..good people just no track time..:headshake

There is absolutely NO practice at MKA..The only days its open is race day..you get 2 practice heats and 2 races! that's it..long drive for most just to get very little track time..you cant ride before races or after..good people just no track time..:headshake
That's too bad. I'll just have to start my own track. No karts allowed. :D

elroy121;1t991233 said:
still in for the 1st but the weather may not be too good, early forecast for Chicago says 50's and slight chance of rain, if its cold/wet I will pass on the long drive and ride moto locally
Same with me. It's 3.5 hours each way for me. I'm staying home if the forcast is cold and wet. If the weather looks decent I'm still in.

i checked green bay accu weather today, sunday calls for 58 and partly cloudy , if that holds I will probably drive up in the morning instead of the night before ( no sense in going early if its in the 40s overnight) , if it improves I may go sat night, will be a good test of my new cheap Chinese tire warmers

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.