SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and a buddy hit the kart track for the first time the other day. We were the only 2 souls there from 0800 to about 1000. And the karters didn't even hit the track until 1100. It was like a half-day personal track rental for only $25 per person!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no kidding! we we're chuckling as the sportbikes over on the big track were crashing left and right and losing tons of tracktime at their $125 per rider event :bannana:

·
Registered
102 Posts
me following steve( a.k.a. trying to keep up LOL )

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
looks fun now they need to add a dirt section in that empty dead grass area :thumbup:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
who knows, if enough supermoto's started riding the track maybe they'd consider it :hmmm:

if there's money to be made, you'd think a business would jump on it! :bannana:

·
Registered
102 Posts
not having a dirt section was kind of a bummer, but the traction was amazing. And the track is just down the road from my house. so it was a win for me!

·
Registered
404 Posts
i didnt know they would let sumos on the kart track at willow! is this an every day thing ? its like 20 minutes from my house!

·
Registered
102 Posts
from my understanding, as long as there isnt a Karting event going on sumos can go on the track.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i didnt know they would let sumos on the kart track at willow! is this an every day thing ? its like 20 minutes from my house!
yes! any day, you just have to call and make sure there isn't an actual kart race scheduled for the day. But any day there's no racing is open practice. i'll let you know next time we go out there!

And we're riding some canyons this weekend if you're interested, i live about 30 mins north of willow

·
Registered
446 Posts
Awesome, you guys look like you had a blast. I wish I had something like this near me :/

·
Registered
846 Posts
Seem to be a fun track ..... I am sure If some one put together an event at this track, I am sure you can get a few more out.

As for post up Video, just click on the video attachment at the top and insert the link .... just that simple.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Seem to be a fun track ..... I am sure If some one put together an event at this track, I am sure you can get a few more out.

As for post up Video, just click on the video attachment at the top and insert the link .... just that simple.
thanks! now i'm posting vids like a pro :bannana:

Two more on track vids:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts