SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least he had FULL GEAR on............Walked away with a fractured bone on left leg................just about head on impact with a car.........PICS.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more pics........Please be safe out there people...............Full Gear saves your ASS........or at least helps.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wow... count your blessing there boy! Seems you are pretty lucky! Lucky he didn't run over your head! Glad you came out on top of the game... which is more than I can say for your bike!

Insurance claim????

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Damn Mil, is that Shearer's bike? I hope he heals up quick man, and glad it's not as bad as it could have been.

·
Mullet Lord
3,302 Posts
Glad to hear he wasn't hurt worse. I'm not the "told ya so" kind of guy, but I recognize that bike from some of the hooligan videos you guys have posted up. It's only a matter of time before you get bit when you try to push that hard on the street. How do I know this, you might ask? I wrecked hard on my DR-Z last December and haven't ridden the street on a motard since. Track only is the only way for me anymore. I wish your buddy a quick, smooth, full recovery and hopefully he learned something valuable from his mistake.

Oh yeah, and stick a fork in that WR-X 'cause it's DONE :lol:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Wow! Could have been a ton worse! Give him our best.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
ouch that sucks man. and whats this about 30$ track days ?!

Anything even REMOTELY CLOSE to Santa Barbara or Ventura ?

I dont even know of a track that allows sumo within 100miles of me :(

·
Registered
696 Posts
www.supertt.com for So Cal.:thumbup: Nothing close to me either, other than Laguna Seca.
I hope we race there again next year, I get to sleep in my own bed. Its off to Stockton next weekend. I race in the beginner

class for fun and safety of a closed course with no cops.:laughingr

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lucky one, ive done more bodily harm on a bmx..

Can anyone help me out in South Florida? Anything close to Ft. Lauderdale?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good news is that you are OK and will heal up.

I think you just talked me out of something I have gotten away with many times. Backing it in on the street always seemed a little dicey to me.

Get well.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
more pics........Please be safe out there people...............Full Gear saves your ASS........or at least helps.

OR DON'T RIDE LIKE A JACKASS IN TRAFFIC!

i mean, im glad hes ok but seriously... wtf was he doing backing it in in traffic anyways. i mean im glad hes safe and all but retards like that need to get hurt to wake them up and teach them to make some better choices....:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

sorry, just had to rant about that.. i really am glad he is ok.....and i admit, i do stupid stupid stuff on my bikes, but i at least make sure im away from vehicles and other things that will potentially hurt/kill me

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
i used to back it in in traffic, fun times... this shows though just the things that can happen.

Man tell your homie to heal up and get his bike fixed... next time run a little more tire pressure.

Guys dont give him shit either there is enough remorse in this accident. Get well.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts