SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i just change the oil and i feel it's louder and has more vibration :headscrat

Maybe it's because i was stop by a cop and gave me a ticket because it was to loud, maybe it the same and my head it's playing with me, he stop me because speeding and riding between cars and other bullshit, but i was surprise that he gave me a ticket because my bike was too loud:2hard

I have to admit that i ride hard at high rpm

I have the dual exhaust leo vince

If someone has any idea what happens and what to do next

Pay the ticket and its done?... Do i have to proof that it's less loud???

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english:thumbup:

·
Registered
600 Posts
A psychiatrist might be a good place to start. You could get documentation that you’re insane. The reason he gave you a ticket for too loud of an exhaust is because you’ll get no points for it. He could have wrote you up for any of the other infractions, but he gave you a break and only wrote you for the exhaust. If you go to court and try and explain to the judge that the bike is louder after you change the oil in your bike he may have you committed right there on the spot……

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jajaja!!!... Ok is not the oil, but i still think it's louder, maybe something else:headscrat

Btw, he did gave me a ticket for improper moving, it's like $180, and the exhaust is $105, i spoke to another cop and he told me to take it to court and just let the judge offer a settlement and take it, because of my good driving record, i should get it reduce to less than half of the total amount and take the 3 points away

Thanks for responding riderjc:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts