SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here in the Northern parts of Denver who are up for riding? Just moved here so looking for some riding buddies :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Foco

I'm I'm Fort Collins but willing to ride....why is "cr500" a tag In this thread? Please tell me you have a cr500 supermoto?

·
Registered
4 Posts
damn wish i had a 2 stroke sumo, only ridden a yz offroad and on single track cant imagine 17s and pavement :thumbup:

i'm south of you guys in the city, city reppin the modded drz, have everything short of a big bore but now am thinkin about selling it for a newer wr450 or ktm hmmm

·
Registered
4 Posts
525exc or 690smc. haven't gotten my butt on one of them yet but am leaning towards an lc4 motor since they're pretty reliable comparatively speaking. Thats not to say i don't like my drz just looking for a little more spice in my relationship :lol:

Haven't ridden much up north, any good rides in FOCO?

·
Registered
4 Posts
525exc or 690smc. haven't gotten my butt on one of them yet but am leaning towards an lc4 motor since they're pretty reliable comparatively speaking. Thats not to say i don't like my drz just looking for a little more spice in my relationship :lol:

Haven't ridden much up north, any good rides in FOCO?
the canyons are pretty epic, and hooning around town

·
Registered
4 Posts
wouldnt mind getting in on some spring hoonage, plus never ever been to FOCO since i moved last year so if I needed any other excuse to head up north.. :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Boulder

I live up Flagstaff Mountain west of Boulder. Keep an eye on this thread, a guy from Michigan is about to move here with a husky 450, my friend will have his 610 soon and I'm selling my FZ-09 for a 690 enduro, already have the wheels :bike:
So if you guys are into twisties and trails, that's my life. I'm cool with hooligan riding, but my days of lanesplitting Los Angeles rush hour, sleeping in hospitals and waiting in courtrooms are mostly behind me.
I used to have an '86 CR500. Only ever had it on the street in the dirtbike setup. I'd love to hear your bike sometime, it'd bring back some killer desert adventures.

Anyway I'm looking forward to meeting you guys. I know NoDen is a hop, skip and a jump away, but I'd love to check it out, and we have some twisties, fire roads and trails to check out up here. When I get the bike, I'll be in touch

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
+1

I am a SMJ from NC and HI. I left my bikes in NC I'm looking to pick up something decent this week. (Let me know what the streets are selling) How hard is it to tag a MX bike here. I already have a light kit.
Any FI 450 mx at a steal of a deal or Ape 550? KTM or European sumos?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.