SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some who don't know I am a civilian serving the military overseas in Japan. Anyways I am goin to go out of my way and do something for 1 person on this site. I really enjoy this site and all it has helped me in the past. So I am giving back on one condition. Listen up. I will send 1 lucky individual a copy of a Japanese magazine. Its called Motard Force. I know what your thinking I can't read Japanese. So what the pictures alone are worth a thousand words. You get the insight of motard from a Japanese point of view. Some stuff is not available in the U.S. or hasn't arrived yet. This magazine actually comes with a DVD as well. Its gonna cost me roughly $13 for the magazine plus shipping. First come first serve will get this. And sorry only U.S. residents too. The catch is if I do send it to you ,you must review it and post exactly what you think. Maybe I might start selling more copies if things go right. Of course not for $13 though. So who wants it say I!,and post your address for me to send it to.

·
Registered
563 Posts
i want it :D i think it would be wiser to scan it and upload the pictures here, so that everybody could enjoy the mag, what do you think?

·
Banned
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only americans, he said.
No offense if your not in the U.S. but to send it to belgium would cost alot. Maybe I'll scan some pages. There is like 140something pages. Thats just too much to scan. The Dvd that comes with it has some wheelie control tips, a motard race,bike tips,tokyo motor show on the latest and prototype bikes.

·
Registered
129 Posts
ill take it! lol

i just searched it on google and couldnt find anything.. but sounds like a good magazine

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
No offense if your not in the U.S. but to send it to belgium would cost alot. Maybe I'll scan some pages. There is like 140something pages. Thats just too much to scan. The Dvd that comes with it has some wheelie control tips, a motard race,bike tips,tokyo motor show on the latest and prototype bikes.
i'm not in too your race, i was only replying to mattas his reaction.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
+1
I say send it to whoever is willing to scan it for all of us to enjoy.

And no matter who gets it, Thanks for serving and being cool enough to do this!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I'd rather see a mag from Austria cuz their babes are way hotter and their bikes are way Oranger
Austrian female types are smokin' but tend to be a bit taller (larger overall) than most Japanese women. I always thought the perfect upgrade to my SM would be a 90-100 lbs, 21 year old, Japanese chick.
And, yes; that's a bolt-on. No modification or fabrication necessary.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Austrian female types are smokin' but tend to be a bit taller (larger overall) than most Japanese women. I always thought the perfect upgrade to my SM would be a 90-100 lbs, 21 year old, Japanese chick.
And, yes; that's a bolt-on. No modification or fabrication necessary.
Okay we'll compromise Hot Japanese chick but the bike stays orange.

·
Registered
462 Posts
How about this

After the first guy has gone through it sign it and send it to the next Junkie, then next Junkie goes through it signs it and sends it to the next junkie, etc. etc. Maybe each Junkie takes picture of the magazine with their bike too and post it. See how many signatures we can get in a year. Just an idea.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts