SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
that is actually pretty nice. remove those passenger pegs because those black brackets look horrible.

looks like someone spent some time on motor details with andiozed (sp) parts littered all over it.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Wow, if that bike woulda looked similar to that when it came out... They mighta sold some more of 'em.... That would look sick with red wheels...

·
Registered
768 Posts
Honest to god I think that is the coolest bike I've ever seen. I've drooled over a lot of bikes, made some nice remarks but this is in another league! Are the rims stock? If now where can you get them? Single sided swingarm looks GOOOOOOD! Also exposed dry clutch is to die for. WOW!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Black wheels would be a nice touch. Very nice looking bike.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It looks prettty good, but yet not ok. Hypermotard:headscrat Call it what they want In my eyes it´s a modified ducati Monster with barkbusters (must be one hell of an agressive driver in traffic). But if I could get it for free I´d take one... and then sell it and buy something else:hmmm:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
to bad this thing is a ducati....i would stay away from them after what ive heard...not to reliable

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:headscrat I have owned and beat the piss out of two ducatis with zero problems. I would say they are very reliable. It is funny you mentioned this because during the time I had mine the mechanic said "the harder and more frequent you ride these machines the better they are" They were not meant to sit around and be driven 1-2K miles a year. The seals and what not get dry and messed up from sitting. I say ride the piss out of a Ducati and have zero problems :thumbup:

hondacrf150f1 said:
to bad this thing is a ducati....i would stay away from them after what ive heard...not to reliable

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.