SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
that is actually pretty nice. remove those passenger pegs because those black brackets look horrible.

looks like someone spent some time on motor details with andiozed (sp) parts littered all over it.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Wow, if that bike woulda looked similar to that when it came out... They mighta sold some more of 'em.... That would look sick with red wheels...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good lookin' ride, Jolly;
Please don't catch your pant cuffs in the exposed cam belts, tho! :eek:

Nice vision, nice execution,

Cowboy

·
Registered
140 Posts
Too bad they couldn't come up with some way to expose the pistons! Just not enough places to get your pant leg caught! It is beautiful though.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Honest to god I think that is the coolest bike I've ever seen. I've drooled over a lot of bikes, made some nice remarks but this is in another league! Are the rims stock? If now where can you get them? Single sided swingarm looks GOOOOOOD! Also exposed dry clutch is to die for. WOW!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about the pantleg issue. Ever see a Duc motor after the cam belt(s) break or skip? A little rock is all that set-up will take and bye-bye valve train/piston.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Screw OCC or West Coast Choppers when someone can do a REAL modification all they need to do is look here! That bike is off the chain!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Wheels are stock Multistrada.
If you run without the passenger peg bracket, your foot can get rubbed by the wheel.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Black wheels would be a nice touch. Very nice looking bike.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It looks prettty good, but yet not ok. Hypermotard:headscrat Call it what they want In my eyes it´s a modified ducati Monster with barkbusters (must be one hell of an agressive driver in traffic). But if I could get it for free I´d take one... and then sell it and buy something else:hmmm:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
amazing bike, i dont see why so many of you guys are complaining. its a more comfortable motard styled bike with a little more weight and a lot more power.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
to bad this thing is a ducati....i would stay away from them after what ive heard...not to reliable

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:headscrat I have owned and beat the piss out of two ducatis with zero problems. I would say they are very reliable. It is funny you mentioned this because during the time I had mine the mechanic said "the harder and more frequent you ride these machines the better they are" They were not meant to sit around and be driven 1-2K miles a year. The seals and what not get dry and messed up from sitting. I say ride the piss out of a Ducati and have zero problems :thumbup:

hondacrf150f1 said:
to bad this thing is a ducati....i would stay away from them after what ive heard...not to reliable

1 - 20 of 24 Posts