SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
okay so i have been wanting to get into sm for a good while now and have been riding on/off 12-13years. my last bike was a yz250 2 stroke and was stolen from me so in my search for a new bike i found an 07 yz450f plated in alabama. i had the bike shipped to me to realize the pics in the ad were photoshopped or old photos because the bike needs some tlc. all in all im not too upset ive done minimal tear down and so far i keep seeing mods i would have needed to do anyway for a daily driver. it has full fmf, 5 speed gearbox warp9s good tires accerbis headlight and a few other things....so anyway heres some pics more will come later today after i do an oil change radiator flush and a once over with my camera.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
actual pic

okay the picture is currently how it sits unlike the previous pics that i saw in the ad. its geared 15-45. just did an oil change w/10-40 bel ray thumper oil new k&n oil filter, & ngk spark plug. tomorrow i plan on rinsing the cooling system with distilled water and vinegar then flushing and replacing my fluid with some engine-ice i picked up last week. the things im looking into right now are how my lighting is working and what i can do to upgrade them and how to rebuild the suspension for my weight and height while curing the leaky seals in the process.. im registering it monday and comments suggestions or questions would be cool..its not much but its what i got.i also took other pictures earlier but it looks like i took them with a toaster so ill have to pick up a better camera tomorrow or something.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts