SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 07 525 EXC has been kinda plain for quite some time now. Im searching for decal sets but Im kinda picky.

I want a white based decal set. I like the factory white set, but I refuse to run them since Im not sponsored by any of the companies added to the decal set. Not to mention, some sponsor decals may directly conflict with some of my current spondors:rofl:

So, I want white, no sponsors and a FULL KIT! Shrouds, tail, and fork protectors. A coordinating seat cover wouldnt be a bad idea either since my EE seat cover is ripped:rolleyes:

BTW-So far, the best Ive found is the ONE Industries kit but the fork decals have Dunlop on them:headshake

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
As odd as it sounds, try Decal Works. I'd be willing to be the conversation would be worth the phone call alone:

"Hi. I'd like a full decal kit for my KTM, but in white."
"Okay. What do you want on that?"
"Nothing... just white."
"Okay, white with the KTM logo."
"Nah, just white."
silence.....

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As odd as it sounds, try Decal Works. I'd be willing to be the conversation would be worth the phone call alone:

"Hi. I'd like a full decal kit for my KTM, but in white."
"Okay. What do you want on that?"
"Nothing... just white."
"Okay, white with the KTM logo."
"Nah, just white."
silence.....
Meh, not as funny as the effort you made should have produced. But you did okay:infrandom:boxing:

Any decals graphics and scheme suggestions would be nice. Im really just wanting to find a graphics set without all of the "fake sponsors":thumbup:

·
6,598 Posts
I don't know wether no sponsors means no additional logo's other then KTM or no company logo's at all.

just in case you might like what you see. I took a copy of my set and made some changes to make it plain. they were basicly '07 exc graphics in white with some additions like my name and logo. I edited those out and added a tad more white.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know wether no sponsors means no additional logo's other then KTM or no company logo's at all.
KTM logo is fine. I just dont want a kit with dunlop, motorex, acerbis, etc preplastered all over it. I have my own sponsors Id like to add:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts