SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of excel talon rims and tires with a cush hub from motostrano. I ordered over the phone and told them what I was putting them on. After reviewing the talons on there website. it looks like the cush hub they put on them is the 690 one. Will I have any issues fitting this to my bike?(ktm 500 xc-w). Does any one else have talons with a cush hub from motostrano? did they fit?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After calling motostrano they said even though there site says they only have the 690 for talons.They are putting the right one for my bike on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You need to order the older talon hubs for 2003+ RFS
But I would use Rad manufacturing they use same Cush rubbers and sprocket holder as KTM
Talon use their own design

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still no rims

It's been about 3 weeks since I ordered rims. Nothing yet. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting the newer talon cush hubs. Has there been issues with talon design?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hope you have luck with motostrano. Maybe search issues with them on here and you may decide to cancel your order. Hopefully they have gotten better for your sake.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They called me today after I called on saturday

I got a call today saying they won't have the talon cush hub till 5/19. So looks like I'll be waiting till then:rolleyes2:.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
late resonse

So after 2 months they finally send me the rims and tires as well as the wrong spocket. I ended up sending the sprocket and chain back for a refund. This took another 3-4 phone calls and a few weeks to accomplish. All in all I will be very happy, not to ever have to deal with these guys again. I was lied to, to get a sale and had them blow smoke up my rear for 2 months+ till I got my rims. Not the sort customer service a $2300 purchase warrants. I would have been fine waiting if only they would been honest from the get go. They knew they had to order the kush hub from england and it would take time. Yet to get a sale They told me 2-3 weeks tops.
BUYER BEWARE

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yep. Wonder how this company can even be in business anymore with such crappy service. Motostrano needs to be closed down. Bastards.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts