SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to customize my WR250X over quarantine. I've already fetched a new headlight (less retro) and a new front fender. I was thinking about getting custom decals for the bike with the RedBull logo on them. Motocal and others like it don't want to print RedBull logos due to the legal issues, but I have seen MANY custom sumos with redbull logos on them. I am happy to design them myself, but I don't know of a company that will print them. Any tips? Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
A friend of mine had Red Bull logos made at a vehicle wrap place. They wouldn't do originals due to copy rite so he had them make them say Real Bull , it was almost unnoticeable.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
How custom do you want? There are some places that are licensed to print certain logos. I dont know off hand about redbull.

Era moto does some great work. I know Clint Lund (lund mx) had a graphics biz on the side. Ut not sure if that's still operational. Most sign shops can print anything but the trick is in the material and adhesive... I've done a full custom set with the guys that were from pg right when it closed and semi customs through decal works. I would definitely check out Era moto.

Side note. Careful with cheap ebay graphics. I've seen sets barely stick be super thin and fade really bad quickly. It's worth spending a little extra if you want it to last.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Check out MAGIK Custom SC. He is in So Cal
Tyler is awesome and they do killer work. They use really top notch material. Fits perfect every time and is durable

1 - 5 of 5 Posts