SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a recommendation on where to send my forks/shock to for a full service job, and the motor for a top end rebuild/bottom end-tranny check? Bike is a '00 WR 400, and although I lust after other bikes, based on their looks, I really enjoy mine. So I don't mind putting a little $$ into it to make it up to snuff. I'd rather not ship long distances, so local to CT would be best. And I don't mind waiting, since I'm pretty sure I'm going on "vacation" for about 6 months, so I won't be needing the bike during that time....

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Send the suspenders to Fastbikeindustries.com Dave is the best:thumbup:

As for the motor work, I would suggest getting a service manual and doing it yourself:thumbup: You will do a better job on your motor than some snotty nosed kid that may or may not have just graduated from MMI and splitting cases for the first time. My 2 cents

·
Registered
573 Posts
I had AS Racing put steel valves in my crf head and couldn't be happier. Price was great and turnaround was quick - and that's from FL to CA and back. http://www.asracinginc.com/

I've read great things about fast bike industries as well. If I ever get around to having my suspension done, that's where it's going.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts