SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a big guy, and by that I mean fat. I'm not super fat but got a little extra around the middle. Anyway, I'm looking for a jacket that will offer some protection, I'm leaning toward textile just because most my riding is done in hot weather. But most the jackets I find are not big enough. Any pointers in the right direction would be great.... Oh and yes I'm loosing weight, but I'd like something to wear till I'm where I should be weight wise.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I'm large-ish but not really fat. I found Arlen Ness leathers to be quite a generous fit. I've got Revit textile stuff but always don the Ness stuff. The leathers got mini air holes punched all over it and man it's so cool in the warmth but with the detatchable liner fitted, real warm too. The stitching is triple and the workmanship is excellent :thumbup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
im a big guy as well, 58 chest not much of a gut but im broad in the shoulders, joe rocket has jackets that fit us big guys nicely. I wore a 56 and it felt like a tent. a 54 was perfect, not too tight not too loose. price is reasonable seeing not much is out there for us carnivores...

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yeah just look on motorcycle superstore. Look at the size chart next to each jacket. They have a great return policy if one doesn't fit.

·
Registered
46 Posts
im 6'2" and about 245 and just got a 3/4 length Speed and Strength jacket. The model is Coast is Clear st. I got a XXL and it fits awesome, may just a touch big with a tshirt on and both liners out of the jacket.

The reason I'm posting this is the have XXX and XXXX as well! So maybe some of you that are in the 54 and 56 range might like their stuff.

PS I wear about a 50-52 in most things that fit reasonable and are not sized for people the size of jockeys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts